Selected Client Experience:
- International Energy Company ($630M revenue) with several in-scope locations – implemented a more comprehensive governance, risk management and compliance program; coordinated management test results with national audit firm; reported quarterly results to audit committee.
- Bio-tech/life sciences company – Designed an effective COSO 2013 internal control – integrated framework; successfully tested all newly designed internal controls for management attestation.
- International life sciences company ($58M revenue) with overseas headquarters – managed the overall scoping and testing, worked with client to reduce controls by 30%, coordinated testing and related results with the Big-4 audit firm
- High-technology manufacturer ($189M revenue) with international operations – managed the overall scoping, design assessment and testing; Managed external auditor relationship with national audit firm for all comp and 404 requirements
- Global financial services company ($22B revenue) with over $440 billion in assets under management – provided support services for SOX testing for corporate and various divisions including delivery of test results to a Big-4 audit firm
“I have been working with George for over ten years… and am comfortable referring my friends and clients for his services. He is always available for general tax questions but he has gone above and beyond on several complex tax situations. I look forward to working with his firm for years to come.”P. Girard